Malang Experience :)

Monday, August 8, 2011

Hello fellas!
Sorry I've not posted anything for almost 3 weeks, hehe. I've been busy with college thingy; registration, preparing all the documents, searching for dormitory, knowing the campus environment, get along with some new students and seniors, etc. Oh ya, I've not told you yet that I'm already accepted at University of Brawijaya, Statistics major. Alhamdulillah :)

I was at Malang for 5 days (July 24-28), but I didn't have much time to go somewhere. Maybe later yaaa, hehe. Here's some pictures that I captured :

Alhamdulillah... I'm accepted :D

Just landed at Abd.Rachman Saleh Airport (July 24)


Airport View - 1

Air Traffic Controller

Replica of Hercules (amazing!)

Waiting for the taxi, huh?

The Ticket :D

Welcome to University of Brawijaya :)

A Tower

A Rectorate Building

My Faculty :)

Samantha Krida Building (place for registration)

Waiting for the registration

Aha, it's just a small part of my campus ;)

I love walking here :)

A wall-climbing wall. Cool!!!

In the twilight. Romantic,isn't it? :p

Veteran Street, Malang (where my campus located)

Our shadows (mom-dad-sist-me) *withoutmybrother

Culinary - 1

This is BAKWAN MALANG!!! *love it :D :D

Oh yeah, living in Malang is gonna be fun! I love it! Bismillahirrahmaanirrahiim.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aslm,,,
sepertinya di Malang enak bener tuh,, kapan2 boleh lah ajak ke Malang dan buat foto yang terakhir ,, BAkwan Malang delivery ke Tanah Abang,,

lll123 said...

Wah, lanjutnya ke malang ya sekar. congratz ya. semoga bisa dapet banyak ilmu disana. barakallah :D

Annisa Sekar Kasih said...

@anonymous : wlkmslm. iya Malang sejuk banget, beda sama jak**ta, haha :p
ih kan bakwan malang mah di tanah abang juga banyak :p

@rizaldy : iya kak, merantau nih. amiiiin. makasih yaaa, hehe

akhwatfathonah said...

hmm..y ampun narsisnya ukhti satu ini :-p
sampe bayangan aja di foto..untung g dapat fotonya hantu malang :-D

Annisa Sekar Kasih said...

@akhwat fathonah : waw waw, Malang pny hantu yaaaa? :p

Post a Comment