Happy Holiday!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy holiday!!! :)
I’ve planned what I’m gonna do during the holiday(s). Here they are :

Studying
“Are you sure?? Hei, this is HOLIDAY! You gotta enjoy it!”. Some people asked me with unbelievable expression when I told about my plan. Well, I know that holiday is a time to have vacation or just “being free” from school or work. But as the twelfth grade student who will face the final examination on early April 2011 (or maybe on late March), I HAVE TO review what I’ve studied in the Tenth and Eleventh grade. Maybe it seems so “boring” that you have to study on your holiday, but what else can you do? You have dreams to reach and you must study/work hard to pursue them, right? :)

Blogging
Well well well, I guess after I finished the internship on October, it’s hard for me to browse the internet since my modem can’t be relied on (feels like the connection is getting slower -____-). It *just* enables you to check your e-mail or doing any browsing which is not using large bandwidth. Grrrrrr. So, on this holiday, I wanna take just a little time to put what’s on my mind into my blog. *ah, I wish that I could do that everyday!! :D

Body and mind treating
I may seem like a girl who rarely goes to salon. Yes, maybe you’re right. I don’t like coming to salon frequently unless I have a necessity. But as a woman *woman or girl? :p*, I have to take care of my body to keep it healthy. On this holiday, I’ve planned to enjoy the “mini treatment” to refresh my mind and feel the new me! La vita e bella... life is beautiful! :)

Arrange the books
NO!! It doesn’t mean that I wanna write a book *maybe later :p*. I just want to organize my books and papers (they spread randomly, hehe :p) into the bookshelf to make them easier to find. I do this activity regularly when I have a holiday (but not every Sunday :p). Sometimes it’s used to turn my mood whenever I feel bad or bored. :D

Watch the Final AFF Cup 2010
It’s very good news that our National Team (Timnas) will face Malaysia’s on the final game of AFF Cup (Dec 26th at Bukit Jalil and Dec 29th at Gelora Bung Karno). As informed by some medias, Indonesia has never won any football championship. So, it is gonna be a big achievement if Indonesia wins this game, yeah!! I will support Timnas DIRECTLY at GBK with my brother, cousins, aunts, and nieces. :p

Self contemplation
Contemplating what I’ve spent my time for, what I’ve missed and what I’ve got during   2010. Contemplation is not only about taking a wisdom from our experiences, but also finding things people don’t like about us and trying to change them. Oh no, I’m not gonna CHANGE myself. I’d like to BE a BETTER me. :)

*tolong dikoreksi juga yaa, kasih tau yang mana yang salah

0 comments:

Post a Comment