A Contemplation

Friday, December 23, 2011

"Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain... telling me just what a fool I've been"

It's raining outside. Actually I'm not in the mood to write. Currently I'm in a Kemipaan class, but the lecturer isn't coming today. Here I am, sitting next to window, pouring my idea and seeing the rain falls to the ground.

I had a pre-UAS for Basic Mathematics subject this morning. Actually it was such a parameter to see how ready we are to face "truly" UAS on January 9-20, 2012. Seeing what happened this morning really makes me sure that I'm NOT ready yet for it. There were 5 questions, but I just could answer 3. You know... It really made me down knowing that some of my friends got 100 on the test. Hah! I should have done it well too -_______-
 
Don't blame on someone! Don't blame on your activities! Don't blame on your destiny!
NO EXCUSE, please!!! Just look what's wrong with yourself!

If I could, I would turn back the time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment