23:13

Sunday, April 24, 2011


23:13
I can’t sleep though I really want to....

Well, lately I’ve been thinking of the situation I face. As a twelfth grade student who will graduate from Vocational High School this June (amiiiin!), I should have decided what I’m going to do and where I’m going to be after graduation, so I can focus to pursue it. Actually I already plan some and I’ve been hoping that one of them will be true in the end. I just dont know yet which plan will be granted for me. Wondering, aren’t I?

First, I hope I will be selected as one of the scholars of Brunei Darussalam Gov Scholarship. Some friends and I applied it last year, on December. A notification to come for an interview and other selections will be sent to our e-mail on June if we fulfill the qualifications. I know that six-month-waiting feels so loooooong, but I will always think positively. I chose Electrical and Communication Engineering major, which is the same major I take on my school. In my opinion, due to the fact, telecommunication technology will always grow rapidly. As long as the technologies grow and invented, they need human. They need capable people. I hope I can be a good representative as a woman who dedicates to Engineering :)

Second, I already enroll an intensive program for SNMPTN (Seleksi Nasional Masuk Perguruan Tinggi Negeri) preparation at NF. It will be begun at April 25, next Monday. I hope, at least, I will be accepted at one of famous state universities in this country if this year I fail to get the Brunei scholarship. I’ve been dreaming of becoming a student of University of Indonesia (amiiin) since I was in the JHS. I ever went there twice; with my family when my parents had a reunion and with my friends when we celebrated Ophie’s seventeen birthday party at her house, near UI Depok. For me (and maybe for many people too), UI is a perfect place to study due to its quality, reputation, and green environment. Lakes... trees... buildings... and the yellow jacket really make me fall in love! Maybe I’ll take Electrical Engineering or Mathematics. Oh ya, I also have a plan to live and take a college at Malang, a city in East Java which is famous for its apple. From the stories and information I’ve heard, Malang is a very very friendly place to study due to its weather. University of Brawijaya is my choice :D

Third, if my fate is not at all above, yaaaa maybe I should go to propose apply for a job vacancy. There’s no other way. I dont want to be an unemploy :p. Moreover, I will have experiences that will be useful as an enclosure or addendum in my CV or form when I apply for a scholarship or better job :)

Insya Allah... either way is my way! Insya Allah... either way is the best!
The road ahead isn’t easy, but I’m sure Allah will always guide us.
Keep struggling! Pray for each other yaa... :D

00:40
Go to bed and then sleep -_________-

0 comments:

Post a Comment